Irish Village Markets work closely with a select group of vendors, chefs and producers, all operating in a pop-up environment at various high profile locations providing high quality international specialised food for all occasions.
We bring a wealth of experience and deliver exceptional catering for corporate events, festivals, lunchtime markets and much more. We have catered for as few as 20 and as many as 2,000 guests at venues in all four corners of Ireland.
Our lunchtime alternatives offer visitors the opportunity to experience diverse tastes while absorbing the sights and sounds of busy food markets in idyllic settings.
Our Dublin locations currently include:
* Sandyford Industrial Estate (Ravens Rock Road) – Every Friday
* LUAS Stillorgan – Tuesdays (April – November)
* Spencer Dock (rear of National Convention Centre)- Every Wednesday
* Waterways Ireland Visitor Centre (Grand Canal Dock) – Every Wednesday
* EastPoint – Every Wednesday
* Mespil Road (banks of Grand Canal) – Every Thursday
* Blanchardstown Corporate Park – Every Thursday
* Merrion Square Thursdays (Starting Soon)
* Grand Canal (Percy Place) – Every Friday
Alongside our weekly markets, corporate events and private parties, we also provide branded lunchtime vouchers for groups and companies.
We offer a flexible approach to all events and work closely with our clients to ensure we deliver the best catering concept, taking into account the profile of your guests and the overall theme of your event.
We continually strive to provide a standard of service to exceed every expectation.