At Irish Village Markets, food is a way of life. With over ten years’ experience, we now have an enviable reputation for offering the most exciting and diverse range of international cuisine and are considered the number one choice for pop-up catering events in Ireland.
We provide Food and Beverage services to some of the most prestigious and profiled companies and events in the country, delivering wide ranging tailor-made food service solutions, including business & corporate dining, pop-up canteens, lunchtime markets, food trucks, private parties and top quality street food for the ever expanding festival and concert circuit.
We create an ambient dining experience for all of our customers. This can be as simple as the provision of food stalls or the operation and full management of any event.
Our lunchtime alternatives offer visitors the opportunity to experience diverse tastes while absorbing the sights and sounds of our busy street food markets, all located in idyllic settings.
Our Dublin locations currently include:
* Spencer Dock (Central Square)- Every Wednesday
* Waterways Ireland Visitor Centre (Grand Canal Dock) – Every Wednesday
* EastPoint – Every Wednesday
* Mespil Road (banks of Grand Canal) – Every Thursday
* Blanchardstown Corporate Park – Every Thursday
* Grand Canal (Percy Place) – Every Friday
* Sandyford Industrial Estate (Ravens Rock Road) – Every Friday
* Fitzwilliam Square – Every Friday (opening April 1st 2016)
* LUAS Stillorgan – Tuesdays (April – September)
Alongside our weekly markets, corporate events and private parties, we also provide branded lunchtime vouchers for groups and companies.
We offer a flexible approach to all events and work closely with our clients to ensure we deliver the best catering concept, taking into account the profile of your guests and the overall theme of your event.
We continually strive to provide a standard of service to exceed every expectation.