Irish Village Markets are revving up for a fast and furious weekend at Mondello Park this summer. A selection of Irish Village Market’s finest food trucks and pop-up street food units will feed the thousands of spectators expected at this year’s event.
Running over two days on May 27th & 28th at Mondello Racetrack, kids of all sizes can sing and dance along to the open-air music, see some of the world’s most exotic supercars and of course cheer on your favourite celebrity in the first ever Ireland’s Fastest Celebrity race.
We’ve got a great line-up to keep all the visitors well fuelled for this event:
- O’ Flynn’s Gourmet Sausages
- Tadka House
- K & Q Snacks
- Smiths Ice Cream
- Mr Crepe
- Armelle’s Kitchen
- Burger Republic
- The Beanery (H Van coffee)
- Bolton Balloons
- Say Fish
- Kanum Thai
- Choc Amore
- Twist potato chips
We will have the picnic benches laid out and hopefully the sun will shine down on us. Music is provided all weekend by our favourite duo The Dublin City Rounders video of the boys here
Check out what’s going to be happening at Party in the Park.
- Children’s zone and entertainment provided by Dynamic Events.
- Food village from Irish Village Markets.
- Supercar display with Cannonball Ireland.
- Car Manufacturers Zone including Irelands top car manufacturers with displays of their current fleet.
- Ireland’s Fastest Celebrity race where your favourite celebrities will go head to head to see who is the fastest around Mondello Park, Irelands only International Race Track.
- Funfair for the whole family to enjoy.
- Plus, much more….
Tickets are on sale January 27th with an early bird family pass just €30 (2 adults, 2 children) available at Mondello Park website