Irish Village Markets run a series of pop-up international food markets in various locations throughout Dublin, with Belfield being one of our newer locations.
Find our lunchtime market at Ireland’s largest university (Google Maps) every Thursdays from 11.00am – 2.30pm adjacent to the Research building close to the main lake and try some spectacular street food from:
- Papa’s Falafels (permanent)
- Mr. Noodle ((permanent)
- Dos Burrito (permanent)
- Jaru (term time only)
- Drunken Cookie (term time only)
- A Taste Of Thai (permanent)
- Kerala Kitchen (term time only)
- Coconut & Mo Mo (term time only)
- Sonnys KFC (term time only)
- Irish Charcoal (term time only)
Learn more about the traders at our lunchtime fresh food markets here – Our Traders.
# Please note we operate with a reduced number of stalls during semester/summer break – December/January & May thru September.