Irish Village Markets run a series of pop-up international food markets in various locations throughout Dublin, with Belfield being one of our newer locations.
Find our lunch market at Ireland’s largest university (Google Maps) every Thursdays from 11.30am – 2.30pm and try some spectacular street food from:
- Dos Burritos (operates during summer break)
- Falafel Bite (operates during summer break)
- Mr Noodle (operates during summer break)
- The Crazy Vegetable
- Say Fish
- Tokyo Sushi & Bento
- Jaru Food Co. (operates during summer break)
- Shoots & Roots
- Yalla Shawarma (operates during semester break)
- Meat Mafia (operates during semester break)
- Burger Cartel
Learn more about the traders at our lunchtime fresh food markets here – Our Traders.
# Please note we operate with a reduced number of stalls during semester/summer break – December/January & May thru September.