When: Monday, 1 September 2014 0:00 – Tuesday, 30 September 2014:
Where: All Irish Village Markets locations
Are You Interested?
- Did you know that there are nine Irish Village Markets that happen on weekdays? And that they’re open all year round? True story! Well we’ve teamed up with the guys to offer you some really cool events to get you out there and mixing up your lunchtime grub offering!
FREE STUFF FOR YELPERS OVER SEPTEMBER:
– Silver Service Market Experience (Thur 25th Sep): Our finale ‘Up Market’ event – win a place to join us on the canal next to the Mespil Market, on the Cadhla Barge, to enjoy a silver service lunch, created from the magnificent array of market nosh available, complete with fabulous music and a glass or two of our finest bubbly.*
– Merrion Sq Market Sampling Experience (Thur 18th Sep): Join us to be guided around by the market manager, to hear the stories of each stand by the owners, and of course to stuff your face with amazing samples from each one.
– Check in using your Yelp app at Merrion Square, Mespil Road or Sandyford markets, and get 10% off your food, as well as a picnic blanket (to be picked up at Bryan’s Coffee) on which to enjoy your amazing market fare.
– 1 free lunch per Elite Yelper to use as you choose throughout the month. (Wanna know what an elite is? Check it out here: www.yelp.ie/elite)
* To win a place at the final Silver Service Experience, you will need to show a photo upload of your visit to one (or more to increase your chances!) of the markets over the course of September.
- Check out http://www.yelp.ie/events/dublin-yelp-goes-up-market for further details